My Louise Encounter
Fan Club Newsletters
1997 No Sweat Tour
Party in the Park
Search This Site
My Other Websites
(Wanna Link To This Site? Click Here)
There are a number of backdrops which can be used as the Wallpaper of your Windows Desktop. They come in different sizes so download the most appropriate for your system.
The pictures come a straightforward jpeg format (.jpg) and the basic instructions to download the pictures are as follows:
- Click on the relevant link for the image size that you wish to download - this will open in a new window.
- Save this file by right clicking the image and goto "Save Picture As..." (or similar).
- Convert the downloaded image into a bitmap using any popular paint program.
- Place this newly-saved bitmap image in your relevant windows directory (along with any other bitmaps which may be present there!).
- Goto 'Display Properties' and choose the relevant backdrop.
- Click "OK" or "Apply" and your wallpaper should update with your new chosen backdrop!
- Click the image size you wish to download - this will open in a new window.
- Right click the image and you should get an option to 'Save As Wallpaper' (or similar).
- Click This and the image will become your windows backdrop instantly.
The 'WhatUSeek' IntraSearch Engine
(Website Search Engine)
You are Visitor Number:
to Come to This Site Since 1th November 1996.
Subscribe This Website As An MS IE4/5 Active Channel:
Why not register this page so that you will be sent an email when this page is updated!